Rosso Citykäytävä

www.rosso.fi - 010 7664210

Rosso Citykäytävä Helsinki Reviews

Marjis Marjis
Rosso Oct 24, 2008
Rosso is restaurant chain in Finland. I went couple months earlier to Rosso in another city. There food and service were amazing so when I was in Helsinki I decided to go there to Rosso too. Disappointment is good word to describe my feelings about this restaurant.

When I arrived I sat on the table to wait for waitress. I had to wait almost 15 minutes before one waitress came. I almost did leave to go eat somewhere else. I would understand that on jam-time, but there was two or three waitress standing without nothing to do and I still didn't get service! When I later told about this to my dad he said that many times waitresses don't want give service for young people. I think this was about that 'cause when one family arrived to table of next to me waitress came almost on the same minute. Really unprofessional!

I waited for my food over 20 minutes! The family next to me got their food way faster than me and you would think that making one vegetarian food doesn't take more time than making four portions with meat. When my food finally arrived it was already a bit cold. And it wasn't as good as on my previous Rosso-visit (I had same food). After I had eat it didn't took much time before waitress came with the bill. I got the feeling that when it is about getting money they work fast, but when client wants service it doesn't matter how long time it takes.

I gave two stars because the food wasn't so bad. I'm sure I won't go there ever again.
My food