Ross Ragland Theater

218 North 7th Street, Klamath Falls, OR, USA - (541) 884-0651

Ross Ragland Theater Klamath Falls Reviews

katietragedy katietra…
Ross Ragland Theater and Cultural Center. Jun 19, 2008
Ross Ragland Theater's 1940's Art Deco appearance attracted me to it in the beginning. With a spire in the center, reaching toward the night sky with turquoise neon lights. I felt I was transported back in time. The first occasion I happened upon this place, was for a concert. It was a quite popular artist at the time and I was surprised that he would make his way through a small town like Klamath Falls. I was pleasantly surprised, even though I was in the back row, I could still see the stage quite plainly. It was a smaller theater than what I was used to, as I am from the city, but it boasted a large stage. I discovered the capabilities of those working there and the talent that use them when I helped work backstage for "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" It brought me back to when I was younger working on plays. The crew works hard, to make everything flow and obtain perfection. I haven't gone to Ross Ragland in a while, but There's working on a show now "Guys and Dolls". Perhaps I will go to that and see if I can relive the magic of the 1940's.

Check Klamath Falls Hotel Deals