Rosemont Apartments Bermuda

Check Bermuda Hotel Deals

Rosemont Apartments Bermuda Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Beautiful Jul 06, 2008
Being a frequent traveler to Bermuda and having many set of relatives living here, this had been the first time I actually stayed in a place in Bermuda other than family's. The price was a bit high for my liking, but in considering the location and the fact that we are talking about Bermuda, it was decent. The guesthouses were great, large living/kitchen area with a tv and a bedroom with two single beds and yet another tv. To tell you the truth I do not remember the bathroom, but if it were disgusting I would have, so it couldn't be that bad. The location is about a 3 minute drive from the main street in Hamiliton, or about a 10 minute walk. Keep in min the speed limit on the island doesn't go over 30 miles an hour, so the speed limit we're dealing with in town is probably about 15 - 20miles/h. The pool was huge, and a little heated, but for the time I went for(May) it was perfect, refreashing, but not nice enough to stay in for a really long time, which believe it or not you will appricate once in Bermuda. The garden and trees surrounding this place are ridiculous. I just love Bermuda though, so this could be a bias review.:)
fabricciocartone says:
Good job!! ^__^
Posted on: May 14, 2008

Rosemont Apartments Bermuda Overview

At "Rosemont" we cater to vacationers and business travelers with genuine Bermudian hospitality, efficiency and friendliness. We make provisions for late check-outs and we can arrange golf, tennis, cruises, cycle rentals and barbeque rentals. We also provide free ice, daily newspapers, complimentary morning coffee and coin operated snack, soft drink and laundry machines. All rooms have full kitchens. 5 minute walk to city of Hamilton - Overlooking Hamilton Harbour.

Rosemont Apartments Amenities