Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai

Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai Rates and Deals

Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great place and hard to leave from for some reason Feb 07, 2011
As soon as I saw the skyline of the new downtown in Dubai I noticed the hotel, because I had seen pictures of it when I booked my room. The hotel looked from the distance like a spike that was standing the opposite way on a steady surface.

After some time and a lot of tries to reach the hotel I finally arrived at the Rose Rayhaan by Rotana and a big smile came probably across my face. I drove my car up in front of the hotel and a parking guy opened my door and asked how he could help. He managed quickly to call a bellboy for the suitcase and he told me that he would park the car if I gave him the key. It was not something that I was used to when I arrive at hotels and I therefore felt some hesitation inside of me before I gave him the key.

Besides being the tallest hotel in the world, the hotel looked like a glass rocket when I now got close to it. The building was really tall but not that huge in ground surface. I would guess something like 50 meters times 50 meters. Inside in the lobby it was busy but calm. There was a small café in the corner to the left and a concierge straight ahead and the reception to the right.

I was greeted by a friendly guy in the reception; I would guess he was Pakistan or India by the sound of his English. He was almost over friendly; he quickly found my reservation and found me a room of the 17th floor. I had hoped to get a room higher up but I was also keen on getting checked-in, dropping my stuff in the room, get out and look at the city; it was already getting close to 3.30 PM and I hadn’t seen anything yet on my first day.

The bellboy took my luggage up to the room and made sure that I had the big tour of the room; like I never been in a hotel before. The room was really nice and quite large; it was a corner room with windows towards Sheikh Zayed Road and the side-road with the next door skyscraper.

There was a huge king size bed which was nice and hard. There was a huge desk and some chairs with a table. The room had also a full kitchen with fridge and freezer, oven and stove, nice closets too.

The bathroom had a nice size as well; a fun thing here was that you had to turn on the boiler for the hot water; I guess that most of the time cold showers were the preference. I tipped the bellboy and thanked him for the tour that he made me follow in the room.

I was really pleased and I took a cold drink in the fridge and started to unpack. The room was kept in dark and soft colours and there was a nice balance to it.

The breakfast area was on the second floor and the room was nice and calm; it served also as the hotel restaurant where they served both lunch and dinner as well. The breakfast choices were large and I liked the fact that they had a chef cooking omelettes after your own liking. I did not try to eat at the hotel because Dubai city had such a great selection of food.

In general the hotel had a great level of service and people were really friendly and observant. Every time I arrived in the room the door bell to my room would ring shortly after and a person would ask if everything was to my satisfaction; it was almost too much.
The top of the hotel
The hotel is the blue spike
My room
The bed

Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai Overview

The Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai is situated near other hotels in Dubai as well as a range of attractions such as the Dubai Zoo and Palm Jumeirah. Dubai Mall, Ibn Battuta Mall and City Mall are all located within a short distance of the hotel. Numerous restaurants and entertainment venues are situated in the nearby vicinity of the hotel. The DIFC metro station is located next to the Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai. The airport is only a ten minute drive away. The hotel offers an airport shuttle and a complimentary area shuttle within a three mile radius. Complimentary onsite parking is available at the hotel.

There are 482 well appointed guestrooms available at the Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai, each offering an in-room safe, private bath, Internet access and hairdryer.

Numerous amenities are available at the Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai, such as a breakfast buffet, in-house restaurant, swimming pool, pool bar, several meeting rooms, massage rooms, fitness classes, steam rooms, sauna and Jacuzzi. The hotel also has a children's pool, business center and technology help desk.

Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes