Rose Garden Bangkok

Km 32 Phetkasem Road, Bangkok, Thailand

Rose Garden Bangkok Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
Give some Green to Bangkok ! Aug 26, 2008
It's a little far away from Bangkok 30 plus km , and of course you need a taxi to visit it .

I get from the other side , just when come back from the float market and joint both of them in my day trip .

Is a really quiet and beautiful place just 50 minutes away from Bangkok . You can relaxing from the city noise and you calm from the car horns .

I saw many trees and a lot of flowers as orchids , roses , various herbs etc .

It's big enough and you have to walk a lot .

Also nice coffee shops in the area to relish a drink .

Nice architectonic houses and the river side area gives you and other daily tone .

I recommended if you go also to float market .

And as I say "one photo thousand of words"
pilgrim68 pilgrim68
Touristy but worth the effort Feb 02, 2004
The Rose Garden is a worthwhile day trip from the capital. Not a botanical garden as the name suggests (although there are roses in a well-maintained and beautiful garden), it's a cultural center that provides a one-stop shop for learning and experiencing all things Thai.

If you visit the center on a tour, your visit will be timed to take in the daily show at 2:45pm in the Thai Cultural Village. You'll see Thai folk dancing, Thai boxing, sword fighting and an elephant show.

If the show doesn't sound like your thing, there are plenty of hands-on art and craft activities to engage in throughout the Rose Garden. If you've ever wanted to plant rice or make a lantern out of palm leaves then this is the place to do just that.

It is often part of a day trip itinery which includes the floating markets of Damnoen Saduak .
pilgrim68 says:
Sorry Kat.Didn't see your question. :-)
Posted on: Dec 28, 2012
katzylicious says:
where did u purchase the tour? and how much was it?
Posted on: Mar 24, 2012

Related Travel Blogs About Rose Garden Bangkok

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Bangkok . From there, I would head to Auckland in New Zealand for some extreme sports (extreme Ironing anyone?) flowed by the cook Islands and Fiji finally heading to Australia…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…roses bar. After a drink the local barman offers to sell us some marijuana, we decline but its clear that some other customers haven’t .The bloke next…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals