Rosana Resort

Check Bauan Hotel Deals

Rosana Resort Bauan Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
The Hotel, The Beach, The Pool, and The Videoke Aug 18, 2013
This review covers not only the hotel itself but the entire resort of which the hotel is just a part of its accommodation.

Due to its close proximity to my work place (oh by the way I am working now here in my country Philippines since I left Greece nearly two years ago. And at the moment no concrete plan yet of when to go back there.), Rosana Resort became a regular hub for me and my workmates whenever we wanted to relieve the stress and fatigue caused by our heavy loads at work. The well known Anilao, in Mabini, Batangas is also near our workplace but if overnight activities and gatherings are concerned, we rather chose Rosana Resort because it is by far cheaper than those resorts in Anilao. Besides, those resorts in Anilao cater mostly on scuba diving, wind surfing, parasailing and other sea water activities.

Rosana Resort to be exact is situated in Aplaya at the town of Bauan. The resort has several rooms not just for those overnight staying guests but even those who wanted to stay for swimming for a whole day. As in our case, we just used the rooms to have a light sleep after our night gatherings while waiting for the morning.

Rooms are so simple though. Bathrooms are okay (as it must be). Most of the rooms are equipped with big single bed. Foods can be requested to be served in the rooms. Room attendants and serving staffs are so neighborly and accommodating.

The resort also has function hall that caters different events. The picnic huts and tables are just lined along the beach. The circling slides added inducement to the swimming pool. The beach front though is not so pleasing because of the strong current but it always gave me a good venue for shooting the sunset. Every time we bump up there, we made it sure to be there before the sun set. I really love to see the sun as it sets down and finally touches the horizon.

And to top it all, it is the videoke / karaoke that keeps us going back there. I really don’t know why we Filipinos, have this trait of being music lovers. Since we are regular customers there, we were always given the priority to use the bigger videoke room and we can also bring our sets of instruments in the event that we wanted to make our session more lively (but it is not always). We brought our own drinks and yet we were not collected any corkage fee.

Reception clerk always welcomes us with a big smile.

Rosana Resort has something more to offer…

Check Bauan Hotel Deals