Rosa Mexicana at Mary Brickell Village

www.rosamexicano.info - (786) 425-1001

Rosa Mexicana at Mary Brickell Village Miami Reviews

bane0311 bane0311
Funky, Upscale Mexican Mar 17, 2008
Went to Rosa Mexicana at Mary Brickell Village for the first time this Saturday (3/15/08) with a few friends. The restaurant had a great vibe, there was a bar area inside and a patio area where you can sit and have a few drinks and appetizers. Once they were ready for us to be seated they walked us through a large dining area. We were intrigued by the interior decor which includes a waterfall, dozens of tiny figurines of divers, and bright colors.

Service was great and our waiter was very attentive. I "burred", wrapped my arms around myself to warm up, and the waiter must have noticed and turned up the A/C a little in our dining area. They made guacamole at our table, which we all spread on chips and tortillas and ate up quickly. The menu offered different takes of the traditional Mexican menu, I had salmon which was great, but I was looking for more traditional Mexican entrees. The food was served rather quickly...a little too quickly.

Overall, it was a nice dinner with friends, but not sure if I'll return any time soon.

P.S. The mojitos are pretty delicious!
Wall of divers at Rosa Mexicana