Roots Bamboo

Check Negril Hotel Deals

Roots Bamboo Negril Reviews

bashmentbabe bashment…
For the budget minded traveller Jun 21, 2008
Roots Bamboo was a very basic accommodation, however for what you pay it is good value for money, there is also a cafe and bar on sight the bar is popular with locals and tourists as they have live music :)

The cabins and rooms are very cute an clean :) quite small but enough room if your there for a short stay, I didn't like the bathroom much tho beds were very comfortable and the location is awsome!

teddy is great and his staff are very friendly and polite, roots bamboo does give a true jamaican experience and the food was quite nice from the cafe.

there was quite a few people trying to sell things in the morning when we woke up hair braiding and fruit.

good place and recommended for young travellers on a budget.

p.s. i just stayed here 1 night and 1 day so might not have an expansive review to give.
cabins at roots bamboo
front of roots
beach at roots bamboo
bostonjoe says:
PS, my hostel had a bed, a bathroom with no hot water and thats it hahaha no tv no shampoo no soap. Now ya feel me on my review? hahah. I just gave it a bad review cuz I been to Aruba and a bunch of places down there and none were like that. So I figure why go there when right near by there are places that you can do and see the same type of stuff but without the hassle. I have a trip to Coco Cay island and Nassau Bahamas comming up in March which should be fun, our cruise from Miami was only $268....thats cheap, anyhow havfe a good day.

~Joe
Posted on: Feb 03, 2009
bostonjoe says:
Great blog....Wish my time there was as good as yours. I spent most of my days fending off the local scammers. But all in all once you get used to it it was pretty fun. Anyways good blog.
Posted on: Feb 03, 2009