Rooms Roso

Check Trogir Hotel Deals

Rooms Roso Trogir Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Basic guesthouse right at the old town Aug 27, 2014
The location is fantastic, smack down in the middle of Trogir old town, within walking distant to all the sights offer and plenty of restaurants, local cafe, souvenirs shop, etc. It is within 5 minutes’ walk from the main bus station.

The outside guesthouse building looks really old and crumbling, however the staircase looks new and polish. There were no reception at this place, basically you have to climb the stairs to the second floor where the owner live and it is their living room and kitchen.

Unfortunately the owner does not speak English at all, they only speak German and Dutch, so it is definitely not an ideal to communicate with them. The woman owner were friendly and they gives free fruits and burek when I arrive there. However they almost mix up my reservation since I turn up with another guy (probably Russian) which I met at the airport and then we took the bus together to this place since he also booked a room at this place. The owner almost give me a room to stay together with the stranger which I definitely refused and demand my own room.

After clarify and she understood some how, she gives me a single room (which I have booked through booking.com) at the first floor with a room no.1.

The room itself advertise for 25sqm however my room was quite small – probably only 15sqm with en suite bathroom with hot water, but no air condition. Another surprise awaiting, which the owner mention after taking the payment, there were no internet in the whole guesthouse.

There is only one single bed in the room with a very bad mattress and I can feel the wood under the mattress when I lay down and it cracking every time I move. It also has a 3 seater sofa next to the bed which I found more comfortable to sit and sleep instead of the bed. Unfortunately it gets really hot when I try to sleep on the sofa and it appears, they put extra woolly blanket underneath the bedspread which cover the sofa. So, I ended up go back to use the bed to sleep which makes my body aching the next day.

There is big cupboard to hang clothing with plenty of hanger and one desk to put my stuff and one chair. The fan is working fine but the room is really hot and I could not sleep at night time.

Furthermore, my room is located on top of the fish restaurant, so every time the restaurant fried a fish, the smell come strongly to my room and I think my clothing smell very fishy now.

The bathroom has a very strange shape since the original building design was not en suite so there was wall on both side of the room when open the door.

It cost €35 per night without breakfast. Internet café is nearby but it is quite expensive, the first 20 minutes cost 10 kuna and the next minutes after that cost 0.50 kuna. I though it is really rob off. It is cheaper to go to the café – have a drink and get free internet, but you need your own laptop.

It probably better to stay in the hotel since you will get free internet, air condition and free breakfast since the hotel cost is not much different with the guesthouse.
bedroom
bedroom
bathroom
the share kitchen and reception ar…

Check Trogir Hotel Deals