Room 18

Room 18 - The chilling of the glass

Room 18 Girona Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice bar with great bartenders and drinks Nov 11, 2011
I had checked in to my room and I really needed a drink or a beer; it had been a really long day flying to Murcia and then driving from there to Girona. As soon as I had arrived to my hotel room I checked the mini bar in my hotel room and there were only two bottles of still water inside. I therefore decided to go for a drink down in the bar attached to the hotel.

Inside the bar two quite stunning female bartenders prepared for the rest of the evening; they were cutting lemons and lime fruits while one of them were training the other. The bar was quite empty; there were probably only around 10 people when I arrived. I decided to sit in the bar, which was the less lonely spot and I could also keep an eye on the action going on behind the bar.

I ordered a gin & tonic and I had the classed chilled and filled with ice cubes and a good portion of Plymouth Gin and a squeeze of tonic. I had a cold beer as a support or more as starter because making the drink took its time because of all the treatment of the drink; the waitress even had peeled a wild strawberry and dropped the peels in the drink. The drink turned out great and I really liked the chilled class and the taste of the gin.

It was a quite cool bar with a nice sound and good dimmed light. The people started to enter when I ordered my last Gin & Tonic a Hendrick’s Gin from Scotland. The drink followed most of the same process but was served with cucumbers. After the drink I went back to my room because I had a long drive the following day; not that I couldn’t have stayed in the back.
My Plymouth Gin & Tonic
The bar from inside out
Chilling the glass
Chilling the glass
bernard69 says:
congrats Christian:)
Posted on: Dec 06, 2011
FoxyFauz says:
Congrats Christian on today's featured review!! Sounds like a nice bar to chill :)
Posted on: Dec 05, 2011
sarahelaine says:
Congratulations! it sounds like a really nice bar, although I suspect I might be less appreciative of the scenery behind the bar than you ;)
Posted on: Dec 05, 2011