Ronnie Scott's

47 Frith St, London, United Kingdom

Ronnie Scott's London Reviews

Travelstein Travelst…
Ronnie Scott's Jazzheaven Feb 25, 2012
When you like jazz, Ronnie Scott's is a piece of heaven! Check the programm to pick your favorite artist. I was there in one particular weekend, but only the ambiance (dark red/ black and history breathing on the walls) is enough to have a trip in a trip. all of the great Jazzstars have been there; you name them, and their picture will be on the wall.

We absolutely enjoyed Jon Hendricks although we didn't know him before that performance. 90+ and still swinning: Ronnie Scott's know who they invite!

You can choose to make reservations first row, sitting directly in front of the stage, the performers almost able to steal something from your plate. During the performance the waiters know to give brilliant service, keep your glass filled and make sure you get anything you desire. They are qiuck, friendly and professional and there must be a management with a clear vision on how you give your guests an unforgettable night. Even without the lice music we would have had a great night, but the intimate ambiance that you get when dining togehter with the perfomer (while they are on stage) is magic.

A must see for every jazzlover and even when you are not.. Worth it to visit!
Ronnie Scott's; Jazzheaven..

Related Travel Blogs About Ronnie Scott's

Arrival in Havana
I finally land at Jose Marti International Airport after my 9-hour flight from Gatwick. Thank goodness I chose to take the direct Virgin Atlantic flight - I slept like a baby right through, the resul…London, he brought up Ronnie Scott's and the Camden Jazz Venue - at the sound of which our eyes lit up (I literally…

Check London Hotel Deals