Romulo's Cafe

Quezon City, Philippines

Romulo's Cafe Quezon City Reviews

genjenny03 genjenny…
A new breed of filipino food Jun 09, 2011
Pomelo Salad with Salted Eggs? Binagoongang Crispy Pata?

Although Barrio Fiesta is known to be the true blue Filipino food that foreign travelers must drop by, You won't be disappointed going to Romulo Cafe.

The Cafe use to be a residential home when it was decided to be converted in a restaurant where customer's will feel "homey and fresh".

The price of the food is a not that pricey but (I think It's because the bottle wine cost 600 pesos and they only have two selection.. oh well. )

I definitely enjoyed my herb chicken and Pomelo Salad. It's nice to go there with friends just to have lunch or lounge around all afternoon.

Although I don't recommend you going there during the hot & humid afternoons. No aircon if you seat outside.
Wine for me! (oh I forgot you. lol…
camille616 says:
I ate at Romulo's and it was very disappointing. Me and my family ordered the crispy pancit which tasted like soy sauce. the caldereta is soooo bad!! under cooked vegetables and the meat is exaggeratedly hard to chew.they also have chicken relleno thats so dry, we barely touched it. baby squids in garlic was good,affordale and generous serving of monggo soup, and yeah, that's it. But I'm never coming back :(
Posted on: Mar 15, 2012