EuropeItalyRome

Find a Rome Travel Buddy

Looking for a Rome travel buddy? Meet Rome travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 669,769 members and has been featured in:

to June 7, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Rome, Italy
I want to tour around Europe. Am still saving up and thinking of ways to travel cheap but safe. I would really have to plan my itinerary to get to as many places on a tight budget.
to November 30, 2018
Ahmed is traveling to Rome, Italy
I will move to live and work in italy and I wish meet new friends and show me town and I need new friend in new city Rome
to June 4, 2017
Madison is traveling to Rome, Italy
I'm a graduate student who is living+ working in Rome for a few months, and I would like to make some friends (locals or other travelers) to hang out with, explore the city, etc. I promise I'm very f…
to May 31, 2017
Vilizar is traveling to Rome, Italy
Interested in travelling, adventure, exploring and diving into the unknown, meeting new people. I'm also an IT student and a programmer. Open-minded and ready for new challenges and adventures any ti…
to April 28, 2017
Tejas is traveling to Rome, Italy
Looking for travel partners to join me on travel - Rome, Florence, Pisa, Naples, Pompeii, Sorento, Capri, Amalfi Coast, Sicily and back to Rome. I am on a shoestring budget and sharing rooms will benefit both.
May 1, 2017
to May 5, 2017
Gulay is traveling to Rome, Italy
4 vouches 1 award
I would like to meet locals or travellers
May 2, 2017
to May 4, 2017
May 5, 2017
to May 8, 2017
Ali is traveling to Rome, Italy
i have been thhere before , but cant go italy without visit this amazing city , its a part of my 4th euro trip Needs someone to join me on this discovering adventure the order of cities to visit might be changed,its pretty flexible
May 5, 2017
to July 5, 2017
Greg is traveling to Rome, Italy
Hey! I recently graduated from college and I'm going to Italy for 2 months to be an au pair before I start my actual job in the U.S. in August. Traveling alone so would love to meet some people to ex…
May 6, 2017
to May 10, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Rome, Italy
Hi, I am an American and I live in Chicago. I am professional, well educated, good conversationalist. I am happily married but my husband and I have different tastes in travel. I love exploring c…
May 9, 2017
to May 30, 2017
Sarah is traveling to Rome, Italy
2 vouches 1 award
Coming for sure!! Tickets are bought. Now I need to learn the local etiquette. Help me please
May 10, 2017
to May 15, 2017
Richard is traveling to Rome, Italy
Looking for someone to guide me around the Eternal City and give me a local experience of a truly global city. I'm even looking to get tickets for Roma v Juventus on the Sunday to experience true Roman passione :)
May 11, 2017
to May 16, 2017
May 17, 2017
to May 23, 2017
matt is traveling to Rome, Italy
1 vouch 1 award
Lived in UK for two years now back in my hometown Perth an getting itchy feet to travel again
May 20, 2017
to May 25, 2017
May 22, 2017
to June 22, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Rome, Italy
Hanging out in Rome for at least a month doing trips to other areas form there. Renting an Air BnB. Love to see the city and maybe do some traveling together. If you are a photographer or into photography that is a plus.
Rome