Rome Hotels

Browse 271 Rome, Italy hotel reviews for 2517 Rome hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$16 - $342

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Rome

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Rome Hotels and Deals

#1 of 2517 hotels in Rome
Andy99 says: "We were booked into the ATA Hotel Villa Pamphili for our last night in Italy. Ar..."
$73
#2 of 2517 hotels in Rome
Flyinhigh says: "Rome was the last stop on a huge trip. We were initially supposed to fly home on..."
$235
#3 of 2517 hotels in Rome
travelfan1963 says: "In a 130 year old building five minutes from Termini Station is the three-starre..."
$135
#4 of 2517 hotels in Rome
04sarah says: "This is a good hostel/camp if you're traveling with friends or family as it has ..."
$14
#5 of 2517 hotels in Rome
Ella01 says: "This is a brilliant hotel, central very clean. Good staff and private. There is ..."
$85
#6 of 2517 hotels in Rome
shazzac says: "Check in was a breeze. The reception was very helpful. However, I didn't manage ..."
$79
#7 of 2517 hotels in Rome
TSXSquirrelygirlie says: "I loved this hotel in Rome! Maybe it was just our room but it was really nice an..."
#8 of 2517 hotels in Rome
bernard69 says: "We stayed 5 nights in this hotel owned and managed by 3 brothers and their fathe..."
$48
#9 of 2517 hotels in Rome
victoi says: "I love this hotel because it's only 200m from Termini Station so it's very easy ..."
#10 of 2517 hotels in Rome
sweetsummerdaiz says: "Though it has been quite some time since I've enjoyed this hotel in Rome Decemb..."
#11 of 2517 hotels in Rome
poohstanggt says: "We spent four days in Rome last summer after finishing off our two week cruise a..."
$65
#12 of 2517 hotels in Rome
maryanntravel says: "For our city trip to Rome we wanted an apartment that would be within walking di..."
$75
#13 of 2517 hotels in Rome
rajdeephaz says: "We were there for our Honeymoon , it was a 9 day affair in total with Venice and..."
#14 of 2517 hotels in Rome
hujera says: "The hotel is located in a quiet street near Termini Rome main railway station...."
$52
#15 of 2517 hotels in Rome
iamdennis says: "this place is great. it's close to rome termini station. just walk down via volt..."
#16 of 2517 hotels in Rome
Kapilano says: "Everything was as advertised on the website. The thing that really made this pla..."
#17 of 2517 hotels in Rome
avmakeme says: "When I first arrived outside the hotel I was a bit worries about the quality. Ho..."
$23
#18 of 2517 hotels in Rome
seangee says: "I was fortunate enough to be stranded in Rome by the Icelandic volcano and staye..."
$34
#19 of 2517 hotels in Rome
Amanda says: "OK, well now you're just being silly. First, you let me go to Rome - and then..."
$50
#20 of 2517 hotels in Rome
joloks says: "Came to Rome with my 9 year old daughter to celebrate her birthday and chose Rel..."
$50
#21 of 2517 hotels in Rome
colormebrown says: "I stayed there last month, the host of the BB is very accommodating, the locati..."
$55
#22 of 2517 hotels in Rome
traceyirish says: "I stayed in Rome for the June bank holiday weekend, 2011. We stayed from Friday ..."
#23 of 2517 hotels in Rome
raluklaluk says: "It is exactly across the street from the main train,metro and bus station in Rom..."
#24 of 2517 hotels in Rome
Montrealer514 says: "Very nice hotel. I stayed there last summer July 2010and I was pleased with th..."
#25 of 2517 hotels in Rome
dlacksheep says: "Camelia Hotel - Great location, walking distance from Termini station. There's C..."
Rome