Romantik Hotel Julen, Zermatt

Check Zermatt Hotel Deals

Romantik Hotel Julen, Zermatt Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Affordable and perfect hotel for couple May 21, 2013
This is a fantastic hotel, very frindly staff, looks like it is run by the family. Hotel is very clean and in a excellent location surrunded by mountains and in far distance Matterhorn could be seen. All most every roon got a balcony. I got one and it was excellent to spend some time sitting outside and looking at the nature with a glass of Wine. Rooms are very clean so is the bathroom with all the accessories that you will be needing during your stay. Breakfast was included, restaurant was very big and varities of food to choose from, including all kinds of cheese, break, cold cuts etc. I really enjoyed the food over there.

I was picked up from the Train Station by one of their Electric van. But the hotel is only 10 min walk from the station and on the way I used to spend time watching restaurants and bars lined up on both side of the narrowed road. I stayed there 2 nights and it was a enjoyable stay. I was also dropped of to the train station on the day i returned. I will definitely recomment this hotel.
Hotel from the street
Restaurant in Downstairs
Local wine for me
Balcony door from the hotel room

Check Zermatt Hotel Deals