Roman Sinasi

Tongging, Sipisopiso, Indonesia

Roman Sinasi Sipisopiso Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
A horrible night Aug 08, 2013
Since Miki Holiday was full, Simalem Resort was full and I don't want to go to Brastagi right away, I chose this hostel so we can be still near to Toba lake. It turned out to be a disaster.

1. When we arrived, the workers said they don't receive any booking under my name. I tried to contact the manager mobile number to clarify about this problem and it's impossible because there was no signal in the area. The manager was absent during the whole stay so I never see him in person.

2. Finally, they give us one room at one of the villa. The villa consists of 2 rooms, one upstairs and the other one on the ground. The upstairs one make noises every time somebody in that room walk. Pretty disturbing.

3. The washtafel and the closet didn't work. Can you imagine life with a not function closet in your room? It feels hell! We tried to ask for changing the room but they said every rooms were occupied.

4. There was a shorting at the electricity meter inside our room. Pretty scary.

5. The room itself is humid and not feeling comfy at all. At least, the sheet is clean and no cigarette smell.

6. When we wanted to check-out, I called the manager to complain about those things that didn't work out (closet, washtafel, electricity shorting, unidentified booking). I asked for the discount but the manager begged me not to ask for it. He said they only run a small business that got income only in big holidays such as this holiday (Idul Fitr). So, I gave away the idea of asking for discount.

I was not pleased at all on the service and facilities rather than about discount request that was denied.

That was the most horrible stay I've ever experienced in my life but I tried to be positive. If I have never experienced it at all how come I will cherish and appreciate the ones that give me so much pleasures and luxury? Right? So, I just move on.
Roman Sinasi hostel
The surrounding is quiet.
Fishing at about sunset. Water hya…
The local people should pick-up th…
jendara says:
Congrats en tour featured review:-)
Well done muy friend
ariwardani says:
Jim, thanks for the congrats! I hope you can make it to visit Indonesia soon!
ariwardani says:
Bill, thank you. I request to add you as a friend. Hope you confirm it :)
Sipisopiso Map