Rolling Ficelle

Washington, District of Columbia

Rolling Ficelle Washington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
6 grea..., no wonderfu..., no exceptionally yummy sandwiches in DC Jul 06, 2011
For $5.95, you too can have an exquisitely designed sandwich from the Rolling Ficelle lunch at a truck. If it hasn't hit you yet, lunch at a truck is taking over the stationary restaurant business during the lunch time. It offers variety to have lunch at a trunk and for my first experience, I was really impressed.

Whether you're a local or a visitor, I used to locate what was in a particular neighborhood or to locate a particular food that would satisfy my palate. This website has info on different trucks that serve Mexican food, sandwiches, lobster rolls, ice cream, etc and you can track which neighborhoods they're in and other news.

I tracked down the Rolling Ficelle truck for one of their 6 sandwiches. It was my truck experience and I was pleased. I went down towards the Navy Yard and it is easier to find parking and there is less traffic to drive through compared to downtown. Ideally, these trucks cater to the folks working and living in the area, but I was on the run and needed a driver friendly area of DC.

They had 6 sandwiches to choose from, some with delicate ingredients like prosciutto ham and garlic butter or thin-shaved roast beef. I chose the Rothko sandwich and it was REALLY good; it was wrapped to go and it was just the right amount for a lunch time meal. They also sell frozen yogurt, water, soda and chips.

You can follow the truck on Food Truck Fiesta but they also have their own FB and Twitter accounts. Enjoy!

Check Washington Hotel Deals