Roll Wings

down: hot fajitas wings

Roll Wings Manta Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Wings in Manta Sep 10, 2009
There's quite a large community of Americans in Manta, so a place for wings makes sense.

It's a small but well decorated and cozy restaurant, located just a couple of blocks away from the main street, which is better since the noise of the cars doesn't botter you.

As their name say, the menu is basically about wings. They have 21 different sauces, ones more spicy than the others. They don't open for lunch, just for dinner and stay open until late. We tried the ajillo (garlic) and hot fajita. The ajillo one had chunks of garlic and was tasty, not spicy. The hot fajita was good but not outrageous. They were served in a basket with celery and blue cheese.

They are expensive compared to other restaurants and food, but not too expensive. We got 10 pieces for US$5,20, which is cheap but not compared to other kind of food. Most of the crowd were young people just having wings and beer, maybe eating something before going to party.

Service was good. The waiter didn't have any problem in explaining me what was each sauce, hahaha. But they can be slow. The wings came really fast, but bringing the beer took them too long. We got them when we were almost done with the wings, hahaha.

Personally I don't think I'd look for this places, when I'm traveling I prefer to have the local food, but if you miss wings, you can try this place. They also serve spud and hamburgers
outside