Rodizio Rico

Rodizio Rico - The salad bar

Rodizio Rico London Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
A Meat Lovers Dream Aug 02, 2015
If you're a meat lover I think it's safe to assume you're going to love Rodizio Rico. So how did I, the almost fully vegetarian girl end up here? Well I got treated to a surprise trip to the Sky Garden so felt I should at least let him pick the restaurant. I'm sure I could handle a meaty meal.

Rodizio Rico is a Brazilian grill with a twist. What happens here is that you sit down to a table with a sort of beer matt. On one side it says "Go" and the other "Stop". These are used to inform the Passadors when you are happy to receive more food and when you've had enough. What happens is the Passadors will come round to each table with a a different cuts of charcoal fire roasted meats. These meats include lamb, beef, chicken, pork and their gourmet home sausages.

I must admit it wasn't long before I hit my meat tolerance but thankfully they also have a side bar filled with salads, fresh vegetables and Brazilian street food. So you can fill yourself up on something other then the meat. Although saying that I did enjoy the meat I had. The steak and sausage were particularly good.

The location of the Rodizio Rico I went to was inside the O2 Arena but they do also have other London restaurants in Islington and Nottinghill. And even though I'm not a massive meat eater I'm glad I was taken here as otherwise it's an experience I never would have had. It's definitely an unusual way to dine but I quite enjoyed it
The cards