Rodizio Rico

The O2, London, United Kingdom

Rodizio Rico London Reviews

DAO DAO
Brazilian Brilliance Feb 08, 2017
This is a very special restaurant. It is amazingly good. How good? Well I knowingly went way over my business meal allowance to eat and drink here - several times. This is London’s only authentic Brazilian ‘Churrascaria de Rodizio’. Churrascaria (pronounced shoe-hoss-korea) translates as barbecue in Portuguese. Rodizio means rotating which relates to the Passadors (meat carvers) move from table to table slicing different cuts of meat from skewers. Just keep your plate empty! You can go to the exotic salad bar and hot entrée buffet to get something to accompany all the meat they will bring you. On the way to and from your table you will get a close-up view of the meats being roasted to perfection.

Their wide selection of meats include: lamb, beef (several different cuts), pork, chicken thighs, chicken wings and sometimes Brazilian specialities like chicken hearts.

Unlike one Brazilian restaurant I ate at (in Brazil!), The Passadors are always out and about serving succulent meats. No one goes hungry here!

THEY HAVE 3 FANTASTIC LOCATIONS IN LONDON!

Favorite Dish:

Meat, meat and more meat! I enjoyed some salad from the amazing salad bar then got about 5 sauces from the side and waited for all the different cuts of meat to be brought to the table. I also enjoyed a few Brahma beers from Brazil to wash it all down. You can add BBQ seafood (fish, tiger prawns, prawns & squid) for an extra fee, but you must allow 15-20 minutes for the seafood to be cooked.
curious_claire curious_…
A Meat Lovers Dream Aug 02, 2015
If you're a meat lover I think it's safe to assume you're going to love Rodizio Rico. So how did I, the almost fully vegetarian girl end up here? Well I got treated to a surprise trip to the Sky Garden so felt I should at least let him pick the restaurant. I'm sure I could handle a meaty meal.

Rodizio Rico is a Brazilian grill with a twist. What happens here is that you sit down to a table with a sort of beer matt. On one side it says "Go" and the other "Stop". These are used to inform the Passadors when you are happy to receive more food and when you've had enough. What happens is the Passadors will come round to each table with a a different cuts of charcoal fire roasted meats. These meats include lamb, beef, chicken, pork and their gourmet home sausages.

I must admit it wasn't long before I hit my meat tolerance but thankfully they also have a side bar filled with salads, fresh vegetables and Brazilian street food. So you can fill yourself up on something other then the meat. Although saying that I did enjoy the meat I had. The steak and sausage were particularly good.

The location of the Rodizio Rico I went to was inside the O2 Arena but they do also have other London restaurants in Islington and Nottinghill. And even though I'm not a massive meat eater I'm glad I was taken here as otherwise it's an experience I never would have had. It's definitely an unusual way to dine but I quite enjoyed it
The cards