Rodeway Inn Page

Rodeway Inn Page Rates and Deals

Rodeway Inn Page Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
the bedbugs award goes to.... Jan 21, 2013
I booked this hotel accommodations through

I found other hotels in the same website, but I read a number of good reviews for Rodeway Inn so I opted for this one,

The hotel is in a central location. Its close to everything – shops, restaurants, gas stations, tour companies, the town’s tourist center, churches, attractions and other hotels.

We were checked-in by a nice staff.

Room is furnish with a microwave, a mini- fridge, a television set, and a coffee maker.

The wifi connection from our room was fast.

A continental breakfast is served (cereals, breads, donuts, cupcakes, boiled eggs, coffee, juice, tea and milk).

For a two night-stay we paid US$63.00! It is cheap. But it was also off season.

Now the bummers:

The hotel is quite old and so the plumbing. The toilet got clogged at one time (ewww…). A quick fix was done by one of the hotel staff. Caulking and sealants in the bathrooms are moldy or rusty.

The towels are old and worn out. Some of them are patched with dirt stains. I did not want to use them!

The two queen beds looks good as we entered the room but at night when we were about to sleep I felt a sudden itch all over me. Could these be bedbugs, I thought. Or I’m just imagining. Then I noticed my daughter was tossing and turning and when I asked, she said she's itchy all over and so did my son! So we all got up, I took off all the blankets, sheets (including the fitted sheets). I called the receptionist and told her our dilemma. She immediately brought new sheets but did not help us change the beddings! We all had to take showers again to stop the itch because the itch-ointment I brought did not help!

We expected they will change the sheets the following morning but when we got back to the room, they did not. Their reason? No house-cleaning on Sundays!

There are a few advantages of this hotel but the bedbugs and clogged toilets are non-negotiable!

We would rather pay a bit more than stay in this hotel chain again.
ugly entrance to our room
dining area
missandrea81 says:
Ugh, nightmare. So sorry you had to experience the bugs.
Posted on: Jan 24, 2014
Chokk says:
Damn those bedbugs !
Posted on: Jan 18, 2014
cotton_foam says:
Tania: interestingly, it did!! :D Thank you btw!
Posted on: Sep 14, 2013

Rodeway Inn Page Overview

The Rodeway Inn Page is situated close to several interesting sites. These include the Colorado River, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and the Glen Canyon Dam. Several corporate establishments and restaurants are likewise close by. The Page Municipal Airport is within a mile away from the property.

There are 65 guest rooms at the Rodeway Inn Page. These are furnished with cable televisions, pillow-top mattresses, microwave ovens, refrigerators, desks, hair dryers and telephones with free local calls. All units also have balconies with pool views.

The Rodeway Inn Page offers business guests with copy and fax services. This two-storey property also provides an outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour front desk, a playground, a restaurant and a parking area that accommodates trucks and buses. Complimentary treats include a daily Continental breakfast and high-speed wireless Internet access.

Rodeway Inn Amenities

• Lake
  • Computer
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor