Rockingham Dolphins

Rockingham, Perth, Australia

Rockingham Dolphins Perth Reviews

leblanc leblanc
Feb 20, 2006
This is quite expensive but in my mind it was well worth the money. You are going to be swimming with wild dolphins out in the bay ,so you may not see any and it may take sometime to find them, but we saw a lot including a baby ! You can not touch as these are wild dolphins but he guides get them to swim right under and around you it is a truly amazing experience. One word of advice though, the water is COLD and the hot drinks provided only go so far in fixing this. My lips were blue by the time we started back but I would do it again tomorrow !

Related Travel Blogs About Rockingham Dolphins

Perth, and our Swim with Dolphins.
So, after 3 tough months slogging it out in the outback ghost town that is Port Hedland, it was back to cool and cosy Perth, and by cool and cosy I mean we were not going to have …Perth.  The number one thing on our to do list was swim with dolphins, and so we booked ourselves onto a wild dolphin in Rockingham
Day trip to Monkey Mia
One of the many activites you can do in Kalbarri (my favourite town) is take a scenic flight with Kalbarri Air Charter which has 5 available flights. The flight we chose was a day trip all the way to…Perth) and went on a trip with a company called Rockingham Dolphins. They took us out into the ocean and I got to swim…

Check Perth Hotel Deals