Rocking Horse Bakery

(509) 996-4241

Rocking Horse Bakery Winthrop Reviews

aelder2259 aelder22…
Where The Locals Hang Out May 25, 2013
Great coffee (drip or espresso drinks) and hot breakfast sandwiches (on a bagel or biscuit). They also have a large selection of pastries.

The bakery has tables and chairs in the main area, but also has an alcove that has about 4-5 tables in it. Local artwork is displayed throughout the bakery.

This is the place that the locals go to and hang out, so if it's good enough for them. you know it will be great.

They open at 7am each morning, which is about the only place open that early on a weekend.
aelder2259 aelder22…
Where the locals got for coffee and pastries Mar 06, 2010
I met a client at the Rocking Horse Bakery when I was visiting Winthrop. I quickly learned that all the locals go there and everyone knows everybody. I ordered a nonfat double-shot latte and was delighted that there was foam on the top (I love cappuccinos, but they sometimes have too much foam). Since I hadn't eaten breakfast, I was also happy to see they had sausage and cheese strata since I needed some protein and not really a person who likes sweets for breakfast. The strata was one of the best I've eaten. People were friendly and would talk to me as if I were one of them. Stop by when you next visit Winthrop.

Check Winthrop Hotel Deals