Rock-N-Roll McDonalds

(312) 867-0455

Rock-N-Roll McDonalds Chicago Reviews

abbybsb902 abbybsb9…
A McDonalds that will suprise you. Oct 05, 2010
I wanted to go to this McDonalds as I vaguely remember seeing it featured on the Food Network. This is the first Rock-N-Roll McDonalds. What does this mean...well it means it Starbucks meets a dance club meets Hardrock cafe and had a baby. The pictures I will put up later will describe it best. Being that it is still McDonalds I decided I should get the most pretentious food item they served which led me with the following options...2 flavored gelatos, carrot cake or tirimisu. I choose tirimisu expecting a stale piece of cake with little cream that was greasy. I was surprisingly suprised at the moist sweetness of this desert. Yes, it was no award winning tirimisu but still amazingly good and what a huge slice! This McDonalds also has a small but yet extensive museum of its products as well as items from the time period a.k.a Sega Genesis etc. you get the picture. IT was colorful and the garbage cans were all written trash in various language. Outside of the McDonalds were fun statues you can interact with and the worlds only 2 lane drive through McDonalds. There is also a mini exhibit outside. They even sold fun scrutineers such as glow in the dark tee-shirts, pins that look like they belonged across the street Hard Rock Cafe's and other fun goodies. The bathrooms were surprisingly clean and had a Japanese theme. I recommend this little supriser to everyone as silly as it may sound. Imagine if Ikea help design McDonalds.

Check Chicago Hotel Deals