Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast

Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast Rates and Deals

Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast Saint Kitts Reviews

StaceyBlu StaceyBlu
“Rock Haven B&B and St. Kitts is THE Place to Be!” Jun 02, 2011
I decided to take a quick vacation to the Caribbean, since I have never been, and must say I was very DISAPPOINTED...that I did not spend my ENTIRE time with Judith at Rock Haven! She and her husband are by far the most gracious and warm hosts I have ever had on a trip in my entire life! I only spent a day and even became ill and Judith and her husband sprang into action and I recovered by the very next day. Judith can help you do anything and everything on the beautiful island of St. Kitts from beach day trips to awesome local restaurants and nightlife. Judith will charter you to and from the local airport and have a incredible breakfast prepared fresh in the morning for you by an awesome chef using local, homegrown ingredients. And as long as you are there you get to enjoy what Judith gets to do everyday, wake up to the bright and breathtaking views of the ocean!

So if you are unsure about where you will be staying on the wonderful island of St. Kitts, don't be because Rock Haven has all the peaceful and quite romantic amenities coupled with a rich nightlife, if you even feel like leaving the beautiful grounds. When I go back to Caribbean, I will spend my entire time on the lovely island of St. Kitts and save the other islands for day trips and my ONLY place to stay will be Rock Haven! Thank you Judith and I hope to see you again soon! じゃまたね!Judithーさん^_^

P.S. Price depends on when you travel. I like going to locations in the off season to avoid droves of people so the price was actually around $150 per night and that includes being picked up and dropped off at the airport or ferry, fresh cooked breakfast, and Judith's great hosting! ^_^
Front Ocean View