Rock Garden Cafe

777 South Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA, USA
(760) 327-8840
Rock Garden Cafe - My brunching companions...too cute!
Rock Garden Cafe - My glass of fresh squeezed orange juice egg white omelet stuffed with cheddar cheese, ham, bacon, and breakfast sausage...mmm meaty!
Rock Garden Cafe - Jenn's eggs benedict and biscuits with country gravy
Rock Garden Cafe - Sal's vegetarian scramble...I think

Rock Garden Cafe Palm Springs Reviews

A Wanna-Be Oasis in the Desert! Aug 30, 2008
The Rock Garden Cafe was a lovely restaurant which was suggested by a Palm Springs resident. As you enter Rock Garden Cafe, you traverse a footbridge over man-made water features. Trees shade the outdoor patio and each table also has cover by umbrella. Hummingbirds can be seen nearby as there are bird feeders spread around the patio. A rock water fountain in the patio corner provides sounds of a bumbling brook which gives the patio an oasis-like ambiance. However, we were seated by the street so road traffic did bring us back to reality.

The fresh squeezed orange juice was so yummy...just the color of the juice was vibrant and it tasted way better than the carton stuff.

I ordered the egg white omelet stuffed with cheddar cheese, ham, bacon, and breakfast sausage. The egg whites came at no extra charge which was surprising because every breakfast joint I ever been too charges for egg whites! The fresh fruit salad was a delicious and refreshing option to starches but it did come at an additional cost. The freshly baked blueberry muffin was good too.

Not sure if Sal or Jenn enjoyed their breakfast choices but what they ordered did look scrumptious.

Inside in the front foyer to the interior dining area is a baked goods/dessert display case...the eclairs and cream puffs looked so yummy but I restrained myself...perhaps on my next visit to Palm Springs?

Beware...the song of the cicadas can drown out conversation!

The service was prompt and competent but was a bit too stoic.

Overall, the ambiance and food were good. I would like to return to try their lunch items and definitely get something from the baked goods/dessert display case!
My brunching companions...too cute!
My glass of fresh squeezed orange …
Jenn's eggs benedict and biscuits …
Sal's vegetarian scramble...I think