Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery

www.rockbottom.com - (719) 550-3586

Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery Colorado Springs Reviews

peterbarkley peterbar…
Apr 21, 2006
I enjoyed eating here, but some aspects could have been better. I ordered the New York strip medium rare (and received my friend's medium well New York strip). After both of us commented to each other that our steaks were either too rare or too done, we switched and were much more content. The Mac 'n' Cheese with Chicken looked enjoyable - and was indeed enjoyed - but it looked rather small comparatively. Yet again our feeling of unease foreshadowed the truth - our server had neglected to bring our friend his salad. We finished off with pint sundaes all around, which, interestingly enough, contained some traces of the brewery's stout. They were quite rich and satisfying. An aside about the stout - it was advertised to have traces of coffee and chocolate and did, in fact. One of the more unusual beers I've ever had. The tab ran to $30 including beverage, dinner, and dessert. The ambience itself was nice. Although the restaurant was a bit crowded (Friday night), the wood gave it a rustic feel.

Check Colorado Springs Hotel Deals