Rock Bottom Brewery

www.rockbottom.com - (312) 755-9339

Rock Bottom Brewery Chicago Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Rock Bottom Brewery Sep 23, 2011
Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery is located in the heart of downtown Chicago. I have been to a couple other locations just in different cities. Rock bottom is a microbrewery with a full service menu. The menu consists of American-style cuisine including pizza and burgers, steaks, salads, and desserts.

We stopped in Rock Bottom for some dinner on a Saturday evening after a fun filled day after a cub’s game and a walk through Navy Pier. The place was packed and we got lucky to get a get a high top table in the bar area, it was a little packed at the table since there was 5 of us.

We ordered some drinks and some SOUTHWEST EGG ROLLS (Pulled chicken, black beans, corn, roasted red peppers and pepper jack cheese. Served with roasted jalapeño ranch dipping sauce.) for an appetizer. The beer is a microbrew and you do have to have an acquired taste, I still really enjoyed it.

Here is a list of what we ordered all getting sides of the classic mac ‘n cheese.

Prime & Cheddar sandwich (Prime Rib, melted White Cheddar cheese, horseradish Dijon aioli and a side of rosemary au jus.)

BLACKENED CHICKEN SANDWICH (Lightly blackened chicken served on grilled Italian bread, with lettuce, tomato, Pepper Jack cheese and Cajun remoulade.)

PULLED BBQ PORK (Tender pulled pork with our signature BBQ sauce, piled high and topped with homemade Brewery slaw.)

CLASSIC MAC 'N CHICKEN (Our famous housemade mac 'n cheese loaded with juicy chicken and topped with crunchy Parmesan breadcrumbs. Served with your choice of a Greenhouse Side Salad or Caesar Side Salad.)

The food is delicious, the atmosphere is wonderful and the beer is made in house. I totally recommend ordering the mac ‘n cheese as a side or a main dish its was amazing.

I have heard there is an outdoor rooftop bar worth checking out. I will have to go back and check it out next time I am in town. Rock Bottom brewery is worth checking out if you are in town.
osgoodst osgoodst
Ready to Hit Rockbottom? May 31, 2009
Rockbottom is a tasty restaurant and microbrewery, and the beer is made on site in Chicago. The location in downtown chicago is sort of notable because the area in front of it is under heavy construction. During construction they have a few fun specials, the "no sidewalk sale" is a great deal on burgers and salads. All of the food is also made with beer as one of the ingredients that means awesome cheese dips, soups, beer bread and things like that.

However the main reason to come here is to enjoy the rooftop beer garden. The waitress there is friendly, and always gives us a few extra drinks on the house. My favourite beer that they make is the limited time only construction heifeweizen.

The inside of the restaurant is 3 stories, and is full of TVs and sort of loud. If your in chicago and need a drink, you should hit rock bottom.
view of rockbottom from my room. …

Check Chicago Hotel Deals