Rock Bottom Brewery and Restaurant

Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Minneapolis, MN, USA

Rock Bottom Brewery and Restaurant Minneapolis Reviews

HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
Good food, good beer, great company. Aug 30, 2009
I met a new friend on my flight from Madison to Minneapolis. We each had an extended layover and started wandering around the airport before settling on a restaurant not far from where we got off the plane to begin with. We went to the Rock Bottom Brewery and sat down to have a bite. Or, I sat down to have a bite as she wasn't hungry.

I started out with a beer called Erik the Red. I also finished with the same kind of beer and had a few refills in between. As someone who generally gave up drinking 2 years ago I could quickly feel the effects of the beverage I was enjoying. But it is vacation, so one must do whatever happens to come along. Erik the Red is a really tasty red beer. I'm hardly an expert beers, so I won't try to describe the taste or any other such nonsense. It was a beer, I drank it, it tasted good. End of beer story.

I ordered a wrap that had some chicken, guacamole, tomatoes, and perhaps some spinach or some kind of greenery in it. I love guacamole so this really hit the spot for me.

Good beer, good food, and great company make any review a good one.
sweetsummerdaiz says:
I see that you rate beer the same way I do......was it cold... or not.
Posted on: Sep 06, 2009