Rock Bottom Bar & Grill

Rock Bottom Bar & Grill - Inside

Rock Bottom Bar & Grill Windsor Reviews

powellu powellu
Local Hotspot May 13, 2016
Rock Bottoms is a local hotspot, you will not find a bar busier then 'Rocks' in the area nor will you find nearly as many craft brews - some 20-30 different brews plus your standards.

I've been going to Rocks for my four years in Windsor and I can honestly say I have never been disappointed. They have all you can eat bar peanuts - need I say more? The atmosphere is warm-cozy-and wonderful, certain a welcoming environment.

They have very good bar food, the actual dinners that I have ate their have also been very good. I have also been to catered functions here and without a doubt they have been great.

Whether your a local or a tourist to the area, Rock Bottoms is a great choice and a safe bet for your buck!
Chokk Chokk
Honest food Aug 28, 2011
I was out looking for some breakfast because I didn’t feel like eating breakfast at the hotel. I had left the hotel pretty late in the morning and started by driving southwards along the river. Shortly after the Ambassador Bridge I spotted a bar that served both breakfast and lunch. The bar looked like it had just closed from the evening before.

The bar had floor to ceiling windows that was all open and I found a place in the sun with the bar to the street so I could see what was going on inside the bar. Jessica who was my waitress quickly spotted me. I ordered a coffee and took a look at the menu and ended up with Eggs Benedict that are my breakfast favourite.

My breakfast came after 10 - 15 minutes and I used the time to look at what was going on. Many of the guests were regulars or people that had been partying there the day before and they were all in pretty good mood. There was a lot of talk across the tables and I liked the ambiance. The food was okay but it was far from the best Eggs Benedict I had but they were honest. They didn’t try to be more than what they were, on top of this the service was good and fast
Rock Bottom Bar & Grill 3236 Sand…
Inside