Rock Bar @ Ayana Resort & Spa

Bali, Indonesia

Rock Bar @ Ayana Resort & Spa Bali Reviews

snzombie snzombie
Breath taking view! Nov 10, 2011
It was really nice n luxurious place for drinking n dining .. The resort itself was amazingly cosy . It's definitely worth a visit n a drink by the bar. The staffs were very friendly and attentive , tip top service. Enjoyed the sunset view while having a glass of wine. You won't regret paying for the experience .
MeiYen MeiYen
Rock Bar @ Ayana Resort & Spa Nov 21, 2009
The Rock Bar is located at Ayana Resort & Spa which was the former Ritz Carlton at Jimbaran. To access to the bar, guests have to board and inclinator which could only take 4 guests at a time going down and 3 guests at a time when coming up. There is only one inclinator down to the Rock Bar which was perched on the cliffs, hence the long queue. I would definitely say it’s worth the wait.

I was overwhelm with a sense of Elysium just being there so close to the sea, sipping on my Bellini, one of the better ones that I have had so far, with remixed music like Café de Flores playing in the background while waiting for sunset. There is a DJ consol located high among the rocks.

The menu offers mostly tapas style snacks and varieties of desserts. I did not try any dessert that night as I was saving some room to dine much later at Ku De Ta. Feeling hungry and greedy, I ordered everything on the menu except the desserts, thank goodness there were only 4 items listed; lobsters spring rolls, shrimp cocktail, rockfish ceviche with avocado and tomatoes and another type of spring rolls.

The Rock Bar is good place to chill out with some friends or for a romantic evening, where you can still carry out conversations amidst the beautiful setting and good music. This is bliss for me, I hope to go there again.
The queue to the inclinator
Getting in