Robuchon a Galera

8803 7878

Robuchon a Galera Reviews

Wadstein Wadstein
Eating out in Macau Aug 06, 2008
Eating at Dom Galo in Wong Shu Macau is great. Meals are large and the steak is great. $95 MOP which is $13 aud.
hocho hocho
Nov 16, 2005
Quite possibibly the best French food one could ever find on the Eastern part of the globe. It's rather strange given that Macau is not really the place known for fine dining. Extremely pricey, expect to drop around 250USD per person.(ouch!) But way worth it, really. Every course is prepared to perfection. I have yet to try Robuchon's other restaurants but this experience alone is enough for me to declare it the best French food I've ever had in my life. Although I found the decor a little bit tacky--I highly doubt that Robuchon had much to do with it. Regardless, I would definitely love to go back! Now I just need to find some money....
we were being sarcastic in the pic…
lisa says:
cool! i've been to the Robuchon in Tokyo. it's neat sitting at the counter and seeing all the chefs hard at work. it definitely wasn't that expensive though.. i think $70 a person prix fixe.
Posted on: Sep 08, 2007
hocho says:
the works--foie gras, duck, escargot, dessert..the whole 9 yards basically. Also ordered 2 bottles of wine..definitely not cheap!
Posted on: Nov 17, 2005
Eric says:
damn that's expensive! What'd you guys eat?
Posted on: Nov 16, 2005