Robin's Restaurant

4095 Burton Drive, Cambria, CA, USA

Robin's Restaurant Cambria Reviews

Eric Eric
Feb 18, 2008
Robin's Restaurant, set in the heart of east village in Cambria, describes itself as having "great food from around the world" and features an eclectic, international menu. Normally, I am rather skeptical of restaurants that try to do "every" cuisine well, as this usually just results in mediocrity of flavor, but I was pleasantly surprised with Robin's.

For the appetizer, I had the salmon bisque, which was good but also quite heavy. On the menu it's listed as one of the favorites, so I had to try it out. I ordered the smaller sized bisque and it was more than enough.

For my entree I had the osso buco. The meat was tender and melted right off the bone. While not amazing, it was definitely still very good. I was more impressed, however, with the side dishes. The mashed potatoes and squash that came with the osso buco were really delicious and I could have enjoyed the meal with just those sides!

One nice thing about this place is that the wine selection is pretty good, and most of the wines are local (from Paso Robles). I ordered a glass of Merlot from a local winery (forgot the name, but it was on a special's menu). Although I'm no wine expert, based on personal taste it was one of the better glasses of wine I have ever had.

Overall, definitely a good place to check out, especially if you are staying at the nearby Burton Inn. Be sure to make reservations in advance as it was quite crowded.

Check Cambria Hotel Deals