Robert Porter House B&B

Check Victoria Hotel Deals

Robert Porter House B&B Victoria Reviews

AleSuiza AleSuiza
Best B&B in Victoria Apr 09, 2011
I absolutely LOVED this place.

Apart from the fact of beeing in that terrific (quite small) city of Victoria BC - to stay at this B&B has really been one of my best choices of accommodation EVER in my life.

After spending almost two months in Vancouver I got a bit fed up and bored so I decided to go on a weekend trip to Victoria on Vancouver island / Capital city of British Columbia.

Even before I got there, the lady in charge called me to make sure my arrival time and because I didn't find it straight away, she was a little bit concerned but very helpful so I finally got there and I met her on the street and was guided by her to the house.

From the very first second I felt very welcome, she was lovely. Immediatley she showed me my room (one of the Beacon Hill rooms).

It was wonderful! I felt so happy. The decoration, the bed, the fireplace everything was so charming and lovely!

The whole weekend I felt like a princess!

I've stayed two months in Vancouver with a host family - however I never have felt so much taken care of during my whole time in Van as I have those three nights.

It was not only the room but the house, the other guests and of course the lady in charge who brought that special feeling and warmth to my heart.

The british woman (the lady in charge) was so lovingly hospitable, chatty and generous.

I could choose my own breakfast time and she asked me for my preferencies.

I did't expect to be treated sooo good. The breakfast was very yummy. I had fresh fruits, toasted bread with butter, egg, yoghurt, scorns, tea and fruit juice.

We had private chats, also with the other guests of this B&B and it was very interesting and for me the Robert Porter B&B felt like home.

The hospitality is excellantly brilliant. If I'll ever go back to Victoria, I'm gonna stay here again! oh yes I wanna be a princess again! :-)

Absolutely fantastic experience and well worth its money. Highly recommendable.
Robert Porter House B&B
Bedroom
Fireplace in the room
Private entrance to the room

Check Victoria Hotel Deals