Find a Roatan Travel Buddy

Looking for a Roatan travel buddy? Meet Roatan travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 706,385 members and has been featured in:

May 1, 2018
to May 15, 2018
Kyle is traveling to Roatan, Honduras
I'm going SOLO to Roatan for Scuba Diving approximately May 1 to May 15! When I'm not diving, I'd like to meet people to snorkel with, hike, hang out, etc. Cheers!
December 27, 2018
to December 27, 2018
Sam is traveling to Roatan, Honduras
2 vouches 6 awards
I am a primary school teacher who during the holidays loves to travel, I have also just married a fellow travbuddy - Wy.
Yukiko wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
I lie traveling the place I have never been..Would lie to learn other cultures, meeting new people mae me grow up!
Dustin wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
Working on my Spanish, I can't wait to return to South America
Kelly wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
CARLO wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
Interests: traveling,photo,writing,movies,meeting new people,collect caps,experiencing different cultures,watching soccer match,swimming,having fun with my friends,learning a new language
Andrea wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
1 award
Hear O' Israel, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is one. And we must love Yahweh our god with all our heart, And with all our soul, and with all our might. And we must love o…
Ann wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
Interests: traveling, cooking, reading, swimming, music, animals, photography, spending time with family, diving and sightseeing.
jason wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
Future Vacation Home will be in Roatan, I love this island, world class scuba diving and fishing and close proximity to the United States
Jim wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
Simple minded guy looking for travel partner that enjoys life each day. Which may be sitting on a beach watching the sunset, listening to frogs croak as night falls, hiking a path to a waterfall, ta…
geoff wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
1 vouch
awsome diving from what i hear
Stephan… wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
i'm always open for new experiences. if you need a travel partner, send me a note with a little about yourself and where you want to go. also, i love showing people around chicago, so if you're he…
Gillian wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras
I cruise at least twice a year, usually February-April and then again in October-November. I have no issue travelling alone, and do it at least once a year. Its a great way to relax and do what you…
Kelly wants to travel to Roatan, Honduras