Roaring Fork

4800 N Scottsdale Rd, Phoenix, AZ, USA

Roaring Fork Phoenix Reviews

Amanda Amanda
May 11, 2007
A fine dining location with a distictive western flare, this is one of my favorite places for turning happy hour into dinner. Located just north of the Scotsdale Fashion Square, it can be a little difficult to locate, and parking can sometimes be a challenge - but all worth it in the end!!

There is a bar menu for the bar area only, that is fantastic for happy hour - but come early!! The bar area gets PACKED with people, and very quickly. You may end up needing to give up on both the bar and the bar menu, and settle in for a regular table and a dinner menu; but there are worse fates in life, I promise you.

I normally come here with my friend Ed; he is a big, active guy and goes for main course dinners such as CHILEAN SEA BASS Roasted Crisp on Soft, Butternut Squash Risotto with an Ancho Chile Broth, or PORK Porterhouse Steak, broccolini, Spicy Red Chile Compound Butter.

For me however? I always, always, ALWAYS have to get the same thing here. Why? The Roaring Fork will always go down in my book for having THE BEST SALAD IN THE WORLD: A Toss of Field Greens, Pecans, Apple, Beets & Red Onion Vinaigrette with warm Goat Cheese. I promise you, this discription doesn't do it justice. It's amazing. So light it looks like there is no dressing on it, yet there is flavor on every bit. The salad is big, more than enough for a meal (not for Ed, but for me) and is only US$8.00 Heaven.

If any of you come to Phoenix, I will take you here for my favorite salad. :-) Ahhh....
Amanda says:
Website is listed at the top with the full menu. You and dad should go there some night for date night - it's super nice!!
sunsetrosebud says:
well that is a restaurant that I never heard of. what else do they have on the menu?
Amanda says:
...we do things funny here in Arizona sweetie...

Check Phoenix Hotel Deals