Roadhouse

www.roadhouse.ch - +41 (0)41 220 27 27

Roadhouse Lucerne Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fulfilled my need for beers May 05, 2009
I had arrived only one hour earlier in Luzern. I had some difficulties finding my hotel and especially because of all the streets that was blocked for cars. I decided to find a parking space outside the old city center and soon after checked in to the hotel. The weather was extremely nice and I decided to head for the water straight away in order to find a cold beer.

I passed a couple of corners and I ran in to some of my Belgian colleagues in a bar facing the water. We were out most of the evening and ended up in Roadhouse that was a new wave English pub that had live music and managed to fulfill our needs for beer. There was a good ambiance in the bar and the music was loud. The place was nothing spectacular, but being a normal weekday it was understandable.
The entrance
Manu32 Manu32
Good place to go out Mar 02, 2008
The Roadhouse is nearby the train station. You just cross the street on the left side (if you stand in front of the train station and look towards the triumphal arch) or take the underpass towards “Pilatusstrasse”. On the right side of the Roadhouse you’ll find McDonalds and Starbucks.

The admission is free. On the weekends there are lots of people and you have to line up. So it’s better to go earlier then you have a better chance to get a table and a seat.

Every Wednesday evening at 21:30 everybody can enter the stage with the own instrument or the voice.

At the bar you’ll find a great number of drinks. They also offer food like spaghetti or bagels.

Check Lucerne Hotel Deals