Check Mellieha Hotel Deals
Riveria Hotel & Spa Mellieha Reviews
Affordable luxury by Marfa Bay, Mellieha Sep 16, 2009
1. Good location away from the crowds. Overlooks Marfa bay which is beautiful at sunset (aaahhhhhh!!)
2. Frequent buses to most routes around Malta
3. Great beach (Hula Beach close by - food was brilliant, fresh and yummy. They also did some fantastic cocktails too)
4. Can get a ferry to Comino for €10 (they leave from the ferry point every hour on the hour!!)
5. Onsite dive school called H2O dives
1. 1 hour by bus (no 45) to Valetta
2. No neighbouring shops or amenties for groceries
3. No cash point at hotel, closest ATM was at the ferry port.
1.If you plan on driving take both parts of your Eurpean Driving license not just the card...they want the paper bit too!
2. Go on the Malta Sight Seeing bus tour (covers both North and South routes costing €13 each)
Part of the Malta September 2009 travel blog
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!