River View Hotel Singapore

River View Hotel Singapore Rates and Deals

River View Hotel Singapore Reviews

joenatravels joenatra…
Review View Hotel, Singapore Sep 18, 2011
I stayed for two nights in this hotel. What I like most about it is its location. It is situated along Robertson Quay and Clarkes Quay; the nearest MRT station is just a walking distance away (if you are not in a hurry). I love their buffet breakfast. There is a pool and a Jacuzzi which I didn't have time to use. The hotel lobby was often crowded with arriving and leaving Chinese and Korean tourists and it took a while for the front desk to process my bills for check out. Aside from that, I had a pleasant stay in this hotel and I definitely recommend it to other travelers.
yheleen yheleen
River View Hotel, Singapore May 20, 2008
My first time in Singapore was last August 2007 when we, along with 15 FIlipino children showed the theater play 'One Dream' which is for peace.

We stayed here in the River View hotel, thanks to our sponsors, hehe .. The hotel was such a nice place and has good service and is conveniently located near the business district and popular tourist attractions.

Overlooking the historic Sinngapore River, we can always get to where we wanna go in minutes.

The 21-storey hotel has a panoramic view of the river and the beautiful city skyline which SIngapore is famous for. The specialty restaurants also lets you enjoy the finest selection of local and international cuisine.

And also, what I love here is that there are so many Filipinos working in the hotel who are always ready and willing to extend help to 'kababayans' :)
pool at the 5th floor
our room for a week

River View Hotel Singapore Overview

The hotel is located on the Singapore River, and it is very close to Chinatown. Guests of this hotel in Singapore will find that the property is only a few minutes away from the central business district. Orchard Road and other popular shopping areas are also easy to reach. Guests will also find other attractions, such as the zoo and the museums. It takes only 20 minutes to reach the Changi International Airport by car. Those who do not have their own transportation will be able to use public transportation to reach all of the areas that they want to visit.

All of the rooms and suites have undergone a recent renovation. The 476 rooms at the River View Singapore have direct dial phones with voice mail, mini bars, in room safes, LCD TVs, radio, air conditioning, and access to the Internet.

The hotel offers shuttle service that can take guests to Chinatown and Orchard Road. The River View Hotel Singapore has a swimming pool where guests can take a swim, and a gym where they can work out.

River View Hotel Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Free Parking
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About River View Hotel Singapore

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…hotels on that side of Railay until it died down a bit. Took a walk down the path we walked last night and saw loads of monkeys (noises last night…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Singapore, she was also 28, and here on holiday on her own, we talked for a bit and then headed back to our hotels, she suggested we meet…

Check River View Hotel Rates and Deals