River City Inn

Check Singapore Hotel Deals

River City Inn Singapore Reviews

nellalaz nellalaz
Memorable experience in Singapore May 08, 2011
Staying in River City Inn was my first experience at a backpacker hostel, and I could say that it was awesome.

I stayed in the room with 12 bunk beds (too much, but well, it's my first experience, so I want to get the real feeling :P)

It was neat, even thought you might get a feeling that everything is cramped altogether in a small space. However, I was happy my blanket was folded whenever I came back.

They also have a small living room and kitchen where you can meet other travelers and have a chat. I was impressed with the shower and toilet as they were amazingly clean.

The owners took care of the business and they were really really helpful and informative. They even helped me to get to the airport with the other 7 Vietnamese and a Japanese by rented a van and saved me SGD 20. Sweet! :)
Bullfrog33 Bullfrog…
Great location, value and stay! May 07, 2011
Had a great stay here for 5 nights. Excellent location. The place was spotless and very secure. Your search for a good place to stay can stop here. I would recommend River City Inn to anyone. The staff was very friendly and I swear, at least one of them was cleaning all the time. It wasn't even dirty and they were cleaning!!! You do have to go up 3 flights of stairs to reach River City Inn, but other than that, no complaints.
northlight northlig…
Dec 12, 2010
This hostel is on the fourth floor at 33C hong kong street. Situated in a prime location between the two quays, clarke and boat. This is really a good spot to stay, as you can walk to major attractions, and the MRT is no more than five minutes away if you wish to use it. Expect the full tour when you check in. Its a very small hostel, so space is at a premium, escpecially in the 24 bed dorm. The facilities are good, however there isn't many, so expect to have to wait sometimes to use the toilet, or take a shower. A big negative for me is having the main sink for cleaning your teeth, and washing your hands, right next to reception. Don't expect much privacy here. The reception, kitchen, tv room, internet area, and bathroom sink encompass one room, so its very cosy. The hostel is kept well cleaned, and the staff are very nice and helpful. Free wi-fi is available if you have your own laptop. I think this is invaluable when you're travelling. Overall i think this is a good place for the location, and the cleaness, so i wouldn't put people off staying here at all.
dominic_amayun dominic_…
just what you want in singapore Nov 06, 2010
I have stayed twice already here and intends to stay again on my next visit. The location is very convenient as it is in the central business district. Its very near mtr stations. Its near marina bay. The owners are nice.

Check Singapore Hotel Deals