River City Cafe

843-448-1990

River City Cafe Myrtle Beach Reviews

BillOnTheGo BillOnTh…
River City Cafe Apr 21, 2008
I travel for business quite a lot. I eat three meals a day on each business trip. Never do I eat at the same place on the same trip. River City Cafe was the exception to the rule.

They have hamburgers and home cut fries but I chose a Grouper sandwich for my dinner meal. I'll admit I was very hungry but the fish sandwich was really tasty. So good in fact I went back for lunch with friends the next day.

For lunch I really wasn't hungry but ordered the Blackened Grouper Ruben sandwich. I was going out on a limb but the waitress told me it was her favorite. Let's just say she knows what's she's talking about. The different flavors they have on that sandwich are magical. Without exaggeration I say it's the best sandwich I've ever eaten and I ain't no kid.

The only knock I have on this place is they don't have draft beer. Lots of bottled beer and free peanuts but nothing on draft.

Please eat here. They have a nice outdoor porch and funky inside dining tables from which to choose.

Related Travel Blogs About River City Cafe

River City Cafe is fabulous
Still a bit pissed about the rent car lady, I drove past what seemed like 200 mini golf course into Myrtle Beach.  Half starved I some how  found a little restaurant near the beach around 9…Myrtle Beach.  Half starved I some how  found a little restaurant near the beach around 9 PM.  It's called the River City Cafe

Check Myrtle Beach Hotel Deals