Riung Gili-Gili Restaurant

Jl.Padjajaran No.69, Bogor, Indonesia

Riung Gili-Gili Restaurant Bogor Reviews

yuness yuness
' Great food and Great price ' Jan 02, 2013
I Stayed in the city of Bogor for 2 days, on passed visits I have tried many restaurants but one that I read about I never did try called Riung Gili Gili located at Padjajaran Street No. 69, so knowing the culinary specialties in the city of Bogor and the Sunda food that I like. I decide to take the public bus there from my Hotel (Amaris) which only 10 minutes away.

When I arrived the restaurant building looked Modern and of Sunda Style, inside the restaurant is on 2 levels, ground level is a charming interior dinning room and the upper level is a roofed open air dinning area with views of the street below, this is a nice dinning section for those of you who like to enjoy tasteful food whilst feeling the coolness of the natural realm of Bogor.

The Menu serves two different types cuisine, the Sundanese and Indonesian. I ordered Nasi Gurih Gili-Gili (Rice Savory) of Sunda cuisine. With side orders of obese, krecek oncom, tempe, tofu, and all of them are ready bakwan dipped into chili paste also Kaylan Cah Mushrooms and lemon hot drink all were very tasty.

Favorite Menu: Carp Soup Acid Spicy, Savory Rice Gili Gili, grilled rib goat.

Many culinary connoisseur of other cities come to Bogor just to eat the culinary delights.

This place is suitable for a family gatherings, reunions, birthdays, and office meetings, because the food is delicious and the rooms are spacious to accommodate all of them. So with tasteful food, low prices and a comfortable atmosphere, do not ever miss Riung Gili Gili Restaurant when visiting the city of Bogor.
spocklogic says:
Interesting to know - yes I must!
Posted on: Apr 05, 2013
yuness says:
I see..as you know many Indonesian dishes for each region / island has a menu mainstay, respectively. If you visit west Java that's Sundanese cuisine. Central Java and East Java are different again ... But for the Indonesian menu is just a simple menu like fried rice, chicken soup, etc..
I think you must try :)
Posted on: Apr 04, 2013
spocklogic says:
Can't say I've ever had Sundanese and Indonesian cuisine. Looks worth trying though...
Posted on: Apr 04, 2013