Ritter Sport Factory and Museum

Alfred-Ritter-Straße 27, Waldenbuch, Germany

Ritter Sport Factory and Museum Waldenbuch Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
World of Ritter Sport Chocolate Mar 25, 2013
If you find yourself in Stuttgart and you have a sweet tooth I suggest a visit to the Ritter Sport Chocolate World.

Waldenbuch is home to the famous chocolate that can be bought around the globe since 1930. The location has the actual factory, factory sales of chocolate and merchandise; also a small museum with the history of Ritter chocolate on display.

Every time I have family come visit we end up at the factory sales. This time I was able to snap a few pictures. The free chocolate at the end of the small museum is also nice. ;)

It's not worth an extra trip, but if it's on your way to somewhere else, or you're really into chocolate, I recommend stopping in. The shop has good deals and carries all available flavors.
Cocoa tree
Entrance to the museum floor
Maps that show where the ingredien…
Ingredients and different flavors
missandrea81 says:
Carl, yes, it's personal sized chocolate. Just like a candy bar. You wouldn't share a candy bar. The part where it breaks into pieces easily is just so it's more convenient to eat. German ingenuity. ;)
Posted on: Apr 02, 2013
powderfan says:
Judy, World Market, as Andrea said , does have it. Target also has it now - though not a big selection.
Posted on: Mar 29, 2013
missandrea81 says:
Loren, I know. I'm pretty fond of it myself.

Judy, you can find Ritter Sport in some stores in the US. World Market usually carries it, and I can't remember where else I've bought it. It's worth a try. So delicious, and cheaper than other European brands sold overseas.
Posted on: Mar 29, 2013

Compare Filderstadt Hotel Rates (7.2km away)

Ritter Sport Factory and Museum Map