Ristorante da Peppe

Ristorante da Peppe - My beer

Ristorante da Peppe Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice and cozy Sep 11, 2011
I noticed Ristorante da Peppe when I was sitting in the taxi on my way to the hotel; at that moment I decided that I wanted to have Italian food that evening.

After my check in at the hotel for the coming two days and a short walk in the city I decided to go back to where I had seen the restaurant and have a look at it. There were quite some people inside and few outside and it looked pretty cozy. A brief check of the menu didn't bring any surprises and neither did the prices, so I gave it a go.

The interior was cozy with the traditional red and white-checkered tablecloths and candle light on the table. I was sitting next to the bar, not intentional but the bar was okay too.

As a starter I choose a Carpaccio that tasted very nice even though I am quite tired of rocket salad and they added celery to it, which I don't like that much in salads; I prefer them in drinks.

My main course was a Calzone pizza because I had not had a pizza since I was in Wolverine, MI some weeks earlier. The Calzone was okay but nothing more than that but if I should judge from the comments on the other tables I did a huge mistake in not taking a pasta disk because everybody stated that it tasted great.

It had stated to rain so I was not in a great hurry to leave, so I just enjoyed the restaurant for some time. The price was fair and the waiters very all friendly and pretty quick in observing what was going on in the restaurant.
My starter
The menu
The inside of the restaurant
The bar