Ristorante Villa Verde

081 837 7024

Ristorante Villa Verde Capri Reviews

victoi victoi
Celebrity hot spot Aug 21, 2011
It was our first night in Capri and we are looking for a good restaurant to eat. As we were walking around..there's an Irish couple overheard us about looking for a good restaurant and they recommended the restaurant where they just had dinner and mentioned that there were 5 famous people in the restaurant and the food was excellent. So we took their word and they directed us to the restaurant which is hidden from the street. We were surprise how big this restaurant is. We didn't have to wait long for our table and the owner was very nice and make sure that our table is ready. Apparently this restaurant is a favorite of celebrities around the world. There are many pictures of the owner with famous people at front entrance. Our waiter was nice and the food is pricey . The risotto was ok..I had better but the seafood is fresh. One problem..when we were eating..the table next to us is a big group of some Italian celebrity with a paparazzi flashing away most of the night..I guess those celebrities used to it..but those flashes bothers me. Over all the service was good, the food is pricey and the portion is very small..maybe because I'm used to the big Texas portion.

Check Capri Hotel Deals