Ristorante Tutto A posto

+32(0)25370037

Ristorante Tutto A posto Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Ristorante Tutto A posto - There is no menu; I am the menu. Sep 07, 2009
This review is yet one about one of these many interesting restaurants in the neighbourhood of Place Chatelain and this being Italian. The restaurant has around 45 seats and when I arrived Monday evening just after 9pm the place was more than half full.

The interior was clean and minimalistic without being cold. The colours are calm beige and grey, nice wooden chairs like a better IKEA standard but not far from that; all painted in light brown. The tables had a steal coating and some mirrors on the wall to give more space and a few shelves with the standard spaghetti and red wine bottles.

There was no menu but owner explained the Italian dishes one by one, it took some time but it was nice to have the personal service. There is no menu; I am the menu, he stated before the explaination. He spoke some English otherwise I managed with my french and the Italian I had learned over the years eating Italian.

I went for a linguini with octopus as a starter. It was delicious and spicy. The only trouble was that I can't eat pasta with out making a mess on my shirt. That's why I only enjoy pasta at home. The dish was huge and very hot; I felt that I had used all my energy and I had still far to go. I had ordered a couple of glasses of white wine and they had been tasteful and fresh.

As a main course I had chosen a veal steak with cheese and cream sauce with salvia. The veal was cut in very thin slices and covered with delicious ham before it was heated. There was some nice pasta with fresh parmesan slices on top. I ordered a glass of red wine to accompany my meat and I had a powerful but still smooth experience.

After the meal I was as full as if I had eaten a huge meal in Munich together with several glasses of weissbier. I decided to skip desert and save my body with a small strong cup of Italian coffee.

It was a pleasant place and a very friendly host. I truly enjoyed it. Good I did not find this place earlier.
JenCooks86 says:
Sounds fun, and I love the name! :)
Chokk says:
Thanks again Deborah:)
Chokk says:
I was there all alone with my blackberry taking notes - I do that often when I travel. It was good but there are so many places in my neighbourhood that it is crazy. I take them one by one

Check Brussels Hotel Deals