Ristorante-Pizzaria Napoli D'Rino

502 7832 2769

Ristorante-Pizzaria Napoli D'Rino Antigua Reviews

lonlee2 lonlee2
Great Atmosphere, Bland Pies! May 03, 2013
We tried out this little Italian joint just around the corner from our hotel. Ristorante Napoli D'Rino looked for all intensive purposes like a cool little place to catch a meal. Charming decor, with music cascading from the doorway. A little piece of Italia in Antigua.

After a false start with ordering, our Spanish isn't that useable, we decided on separate pizzas. my friend got a veggie pizza and I got the mostly meat pizza. The restaurant had some great aromas coming from the kitchen. So our hopes were high. Our pies arrived hot from the ovens and we could hardly wait! The first bite said it all...bland!

I thought it was just me, but my friend said it before I did! A feast for the eyes, a disappointment for the taste buds! Now, I'm not the kind of guy that knocks a joint for trying, but this was nothing more than filler! The meat was flavorless, sauce nondescript. Where were those great aromas coming from??? I hate to say it, but we were really unhappy with the pies. We ate until we were full, but there was no enjoyment in it.

I would be hard pressed to recommend this place. The staff was friendly and attentive, atmosphere quaint, but what we chose to eat was not recommendable. Maybe something else on the menu, but not the pies!
Ristorante Napoli entrance.