Ristorante Italiano L'incontro

Marie Louise Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria
Ristorante Italiano L'incontro - The menu board.
Ristorante Italiano L'incontro - The HUGE pizzas!
Ristorante Italiano L'incontro - This is the second floor/level of the Central Sofia Market Hall. The green interior structures.
Ristorante Italiano L'incontro - The tomato + cheese pizza...FANTASTIC!
Ristorante Italiano L'incontro - The signboard.
Ristorante Italiano L'incontro - The address of the restaurant located somewhere else.

Ristorante Italiano L'incontro Sofia Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
Big AND Delicious! Oct 14, 2010
Hungry hungry...OH SO HUNGRY! I really want something good to be in my empty stomach.

As we were at the Central Sofia Market Hall, we went up to where the food outlets were. In other words, it is also a food centre on the second floor. The Central Sofia Market Hall is located on Marie Louis Boulevard which is opposite to a pink mosque (I think...as it looks like one). When you enter the building, you will notice its green interior structures. Take the stairs or escalator up and try to find this food outlet (it isn't a restaurant there). When you have found L'incontro (with its board of Italian colours), you will notice the pizzas being displayed.

We had the tomato & cheese pizza which was REALLY good and tasty! The thing about Bulgarian pizzas is that they're all so big slices!

Oh, I need to inform you that the contact and such on their signboard is the restaurant. I didn't know that (until now). This is the website to the restaurant, perhaps you could check the restaurant out when you're there (as I haven't been there). I mean the pizza was really good in their little outlet, so why not check out the restaurant, right?

Anyway, if you want a quick bite or something to snack whilst walking around; just drop by at the Central Sofia Market Hall and head for L'incontro outlet for its pizzas!
The tomato + cheese pizza...FANTAS…
The signboard.
The address of the restaurant loca…
The menu board.