Ristorante Italia Pizzeria

www.italiapizzeria.nl - +31223 64 66 76

Ristorante Italia Pizzeria Julianadorp Reviews

dqfn1 dqfn1
A wedding, visit to an estate and an Italian restaurant May 21, 2011
Today my day started early because me and my partner had to attend a wedding at 9.30. It was the wedding of my partner's mother and her boyfriend for 13 years. They finally got married.

After the wedding we went to their home, my partner's childhood home. He left that home in August of last year.

While getting back home from the estate I heard we would have diner at the Italian restaurant. We got back at about 2 so before heading too the restaurant my partner decided to cut his sisters hair before leaving for diner. He's a hair dresser so he knows what he's doing... I guess.

We arrived at the restaurant at about 6.30 or 7. I found out the restaurant is right next to the Chinese restaurant where we've eaten before. (no, haven't written about that one yet)

At the door the hostess was waiting for us, even though we hadn't reserved a table we did receive a table for 8. After everybody was seated a waitress came to our table asking us if we would like to drink something.

The drinks came just after the menus. I decided to go for a course with several kinds of meat (2 types of chicken, 1 pork and 1 beef, I found out later). Everything came within 2 minutes (not enough waitresses) so we could all start together with eating. Although I had to wait for the fries.

One piece of chicken was a bit burned, the steak (if it was steak) was a bit dry and I had to chew on it quite some time...

Only the youngsters (children of the married couple and myself) went for a dessert too. The parents and grandparents went for coffee or tea afterwards.

My ice cream was delicious! I had hazelnut with brown chocolate and something else I can't remember.

All in all... it was okay. Not the best restaurant I've had, but certainly not the worst either. From 1 to 10 I'd give this restaurant a 7.

Compare Den Helder Hotel Rates (7.5km away)

Ristorante Italia Pizzeria Map