Ristorante I Barbanti (Hotel San Francesco al Monte)

Corso Vittorio Emanuelle, Naples, Italy

Ristorante I Barbanti (Hotel San Francesco al Monte) Naples Reviews

sirenn9 sirenn9
Wonderful traditional Neapolitan cuisine and breathtaking views of the Bay Mar 31, 2008
This restaurant is fantastic and I highly recommend eating here during your stay in Naples- it is an unforgettable experience. For a romantic dinner, I suggest eating on the terrace, which they cover during the winter, but is generally "al fresco" and overlooks the entire Naples Bay and Mt. Vesuvius. The service is wonderful and pretty much anything on the menu is delicious. We ordered two soups (mushroom and white beans) which were very good (and also very filling), as well as two pasta dishes (Neapolitan pasta- circular pasta filled with pureed onions, cheese and pork, as well as a traditional ziti dish with ragu sauce and ricotta), which were very tasty. Prior to our dinners we were served a miniature caprese salad, which was excellent. For dessert, we decided to try the baba (a traditional Neapolitan dessert), which we didn't care for but was very interesting... All in all, I highly recommend eating here. The hotel it is located in is wonderful too (although a little pricey- but worth it!)

Check Naples Hotel Deals