Rising Sun Cabin

Check Glacier National Park Hotel Deals

Rising Sun Cabin Glacier National Park Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Near entrance of Glacier N.P. Jan 14, 2014
We had reservation here for two nights and finally decided to stay here an extra day at Glacier N.P.

Location is very nice as it very close to Rising Sun entrance and easy to find from Rising Sun Rd.

There is a restaurant and two gift shops. You can use free wi-fi at restaurant/gift shop part only.

This cabin is very normal,restaurant is good,service is avarage,the room is nice with two big beds and some free coffee they put at room. But the socket is not right place for coffee maker,so needed some idea to use it.

I asked a staff about the time when sun is rising here,I'm so curious why people named here "Sun Rising Poin". I have not got correct time about it,just wake up early and walked around a little bit. There is a hiking course to get to "Rising Sun Point" it would be nice more than I saw morning sun around here. It's so quiet and warm sun light. I was happy to see it myself.

At extra day,we got an another room was more nice with bigger bed and room also a little bit bigger than before. Nothing change anything else.

If you have budget trip in Glacier,I highly recommend this cabin.
Inside of cabin